katethebookmonsters

Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
Crown of Midnight
Sarah J. Maas

Circle of Fire (Prophecy of the Sisters Series #3)

Circle of Fire (Prophecy of the Sisters Trilogy) - Michelle Zink Short and Sweet: The Prophecy of the Sisters series has long been a favorite of mine. Zink's incredible writing making the pages fly by. The history. The sibling rivalry. All of it, just amazing. The final book of the series, Circle of Fire, follows in this great tradition. Although it had been a while since I had read the last book, Zink quickly got me back on track. It was finally time to find out how the Prophecy would end. Would it be happily ever after or the end of the world? I was on the edge of my seat, dying to get to the end so I could discover the answer. And once I did... well, you will just have to read it yourself to find out.Final Verdict: Circle of Fire is fantastic! Zink's has incredible gift. Creating characters that move you. A world that is full of life. Just amazing... all of it. However, the ending was not exactly what I was hoping for. Satisfying, yes. What I was wanting? Not exactly. But all things considered.. it works. And that was good enough for me to feel complete with the series. If you have not started this series yet, what are you waiting for?