katethebookmonsters

Kendare Blake
Crown of Midnight
Sarah J. Maas

Hourglass (Evernight, #3)

Hourglass - Claudia Gray Readers, if you thought Stargazer was amazing, then just you wait. Hourglass is everything that I hoped for and more. Gray certainly has pulled out all the stops for the third novel in the Evernight series. The novel is more fleshed out, the emotions run high, and there is action around every corner.The novel follows Bianca and Lucas as they have fled from Evernight Academy. In order to survive, they have joined up with Black Cross, an elite group of vampire hunters. But this is not exactly as simple as it sounds. Bianca is forced to hide her true vampiric nature for fear of discovery. And unfortunately, she soon discovers that Balthazar has been captured. This event leads to a new danger emerging with plenty of twist and surprises awaiting readers.Fans will rejoice at the continuation of the Evernight series. Gray shines in capturing the readers attention and providing one of the best vampire series ever. To say that I could not put this book down is an understatement. I literally started reading it and before I knew it, I was done. The page flew by and left me hungry for more. This is definitely one of those series that have gotten better has the series has continued. And I for one, I am anxiously awaiting the release of Afterlife. Highly recommended.