katethebookmonsters

Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
Crown of Midnight
Sarah J. Maas

Misguided Angel (Blue Blood Novels)

Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods, Book 5) - Melissa de la Cruz Melissa de la Cruz has done it again! Picking up where The Van Alen Legacy left off, readers are immediately thrown right back into action as Jack and Schuyler race to complete their mission. Being a long time supporter of The Blue Bloods series, I must admit that Misguided Angel really took me by surprise. And is now definitely in the front running as one of my favorite novels of this series. I could not put it down! Melissa de la Cruz holds nothing back as she takes readers on one grand adventure to the next. Like all the previous novels, the characters are outstanding. Just when I think that I have every character's personality figured out... BAM! Something new is presented.One feature of the novel that is definitely a welcome addition is the inclusion of dividing the novel into parts. Each part is essentially a different side of the ongoing story from a different point of view. And while I will admit my hesitance in the beginning, the overall effect was executed perfectly. The reader gets to the heart of the story without the annoying back and forth point of views / chapters that have been presented in the past. Misguided Angel is the novel that made me realize (again) why I fell in love with this series in the first. It is the breath of fresh air that the series needed. And after finishing the last page, boy, do I want the next book now.