katethebookmonsters

Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
Crown of Midnight
Sarah J. Maas

A Prince Among Frogs (Tales of the Frog Princess)

A Prince Among Frogs - E.D. Baker Princess Millie and her soon-to-be husband, Audun, are buried up to their necks in wedding day preparations. Trying to make everything perfect for their (hopefully) perfect day. Unfortunately for them, life has a way of interfering. And it seems that their only hope of living happily ever after depends on them.A Prince Among Frogs is a delightful novel filled with magic and wonder. Prior to reading this novel, I was unaware that this is a series of novels all centered around the Frog Princess, with A Prince Among Frogs being the finale novel. Now, I must admit that I have not read E.D. Baker's previous novels in this series. And while some may be put off by reading the last novel first, I must admit that I was not. Baker does a beautiful job of refreshing the story thus far and never making me feel as if I was missing the "big" picture.Baker's writing along with her characters make this a novel perfect for readers of all ages. The characters have complex personalities and are just so much fun to read about. So much so that I now feel as if I must go read the whole series just to get to know everyone better.A Prince Among Frogs is one of those rare novels that transports you into another world. Filled with romance and adventure, this is a novel that both will please a wide variety of readers. And one that will be very hard to let go of. A Prince Among Frogs was truly a pleasure to read and a novel that I look forward to going back to again and again.