katethebookmonsters

Kendare Blake
Crown of Midnight
Sarah J. Maas

Magic Under Glass

Magic Under Glass - Jaclyn Dolamore Faeries, magic, romance... oh my! These amazing elements and much more blend together perfectly in this magical debut novel. The plot is engaging, unique, and I had the hardest time putting this book down. Dolamore has created an instant classic in her debut novel. It is simply that amazing.The world depicted is full of beautiful colors and depth, which can be a rare feat in a debut novel. To be honest, if I had not known Dolamore was a debut author, I would have sworn that she had been writing for numerous years. There is so much promise and complexity to her writing, to her characters, to her premise... to everything in her novel. In addition, I throughly enjoyed the emotions that were in this novel. Dolamore made me care about these characters. I wanted only good to come for Nim and her relationships. She is a phenomenal character, the best that I have had the pleasure to get to know in a long time. And her relationship with both Hollin and Erris was fascinating. I was on the edge of my seat to discover what little twists Dolamore would throw my way next.This debut novel has earned a special place in my heart as well as on my bookshelf. It has instantly become one of my favorites of all time. And I would whole heartily recommend this novel to anyone who believes in magic.. in love.. in faeries. It is amazing novel by an amazing author. I recommend that you remember the name Jaclyn Dolamore because we readers have not seen the last of her and her outstanding literary contributions. I await with bated breath to see what is next for her because whatever it is, I am sure it will be amazing.